Call us on: 0800 083 5045
Home > Road traffic accident
Woman in red cardigan on the phone reporting a car crash

Road traffic accident claims solicitors

If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, our experts can help you claim the No Win No Fee compensation you deserve.

Do I have a claim?

Great - Trustscore 4.7/5 based on 733 reviews

Talk to us today on 0800 083 5045

Or you can request a call back by providing your details below, and we will call you back today.

Request a callback

Do I have a claim?

  1. Did the accident happen within the last two years?
  2. Did you suffer an injury as a result?
  3. Is someone else either fully or partly to blame?
Talk to us

If the answer to all these questions is yes, you may have the right to compensation.

Complete our online form or contact our legal experts for advice today.

Road traffic accident legal experts

The term “road traffic accident” is used to describe an incident which has taken place involving a vehicle, such as a car or other motor vehicle, motorcycles or bicycles, where someone has been injured, such as a driver, cyclist, passenger or pedestrian.

Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors have a vast amount of expertise when it comes to representing people who have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident and can ensure you get the compensation you deserve.

If you or a loved one have been injured in a road traffic accident, contact us online today or talk to us on 0800 083 5045 to speak to one of our experts.

What are No Win No Fee agreements?

The vast majority of Accident Advice Helpline cases involving road traffic accidents are dealt with under the terms of a No Win No Fee agreement. What this means is, if you were to lose your case, you would not have to pay anything so there is absolutely no financial risk to you. For more information about No Win No Fee agreements, click here.

What type of injuries can be caused in a road traffic accident?

There are many types of injuries which can be caused as a result of a road traffic accident, from mild whiplash injuries to quite serious injuries and in some instances, the injuries can even be fatal.

Our expert solicitors will not only seek the best possible outcome to your compensation claim, but will also ensure you get the right treatment and rehabilitation necessary to maximise your chances of recovery.

Whatever your injury, if someone else is at fault, you may have the right to compensation. For more information, contact us online or call us on 0800 083 5045.

I am not sure if I have a claim. What do I do?

If you are not sure whether you have a claim, please read our frequently asked questions. If you are still unsure, please contact one of our legal advisers who will take details of your claim and advise you whether or not you have a claim.

How much compensation do you get if you are injured in a road traffic accident?

It is impossible to say how much compensation you are entitled to if you have been injured in a road traffic accident as the amount will depend on your circumstances and the nature of your injuries. The difference between compensation for an injury which has resulted in you being unable to work for four weeks will be significantly different from someone whose injuries will prevent them from ever going to back to work.

However, our expert solicitors will be able to provide you with guidance once they have taken full details of your case.

Why would I choose Accident Advice Helpline?

Accident Advice Helpline has been specialising in road traffic accident claims for over 15 years and has an ‘Excellent’ reputation which is evidenced by our score on Trustpilot.

We have teams of dedicated and experienced solicitors across the country who specialise in road traffic accident claims and will achieve the best possible outcome to your claim as well as ensuring you get the necessary treatment and rehabilitation needed to maximise the chances of your recovery. We also offer our clients a No Win No Fee agreement, meaning there’s no financial risk for you.

If you believe you have a road traffic accident claim, contact our experts today.

Can I claim if the accident was partly my fault?

Even if you believe that you may have been partly responsible for your accident, you may still be able to claim compensation and should still talk to us to establish your full legal position. Click here to find out more about no fault claims.

What if the driver took off?

It’s not uncommon for a driver to not realise they bumped into your bike as they may not have seen you in their blind spot and so drove off without stopping. In other situations, drivers may not stop for unexplained reasons. We can help you with difficult cases such as these as well as hit and run accidents or accidents involving an uninsured driver.

How much compensation can I claim?

Obviously, the level of compensation you can claim depends on the seriousness of your injuries. If your accident was caused due to someone else’s negligence, your claim for pain and suffering could be worth several thousands of pounds. For more information call us on freephone 0800 083 5045 or try our online road traffic accident claims calculator.

Case studies

Pedestrian knocked down awarded £127,000

A former factory worker who was hit by a car when crossing the road was awarded £127,000 as a result of the head injury he suffered.

16 year old back seat passenger received £575,000

A 16 year old suffered serious injuries, including a spinal fracture, when the car, in which he was a back seat passenger, was involved in a head on collision.

Serious orthopaedic injuries in road traffic accident in Spain

A mother was injured in a road traffic accident in Spain which resulted in her suffering orthopaedic injuries. As a result, she received £15,000 compensation.

Excellent customer service couldn't do enough to help me. Very professional would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Craig Hunt

Great - Trustscore 4.7/5 based on 733 reviews

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 083 5045 or Request a call back