Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking individuals for an exciting opportunity to work in a friendly, fast paced office and develop with the company as it continues to grow.
Based in the Claims or Outbound Department your key responsibilities will be:
• To make Inbound and Outbound calls to potential clients who have filled in an online questionnaire
• To create and complete leads for the New Claims Department
• Reporting daily productivity to the Manager/Team Leader
• Ensure calls are completed at the highest level of quality and efficiency.
The key skills and personal attributes that the individual will require to succeed in this position are:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good communication skills
• Excellent customer services skills
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Natural friendly Character
• Positive Attitude
• Team Player
This is a genuine opportunity for those with Telesales, Telemarketing or phone based customer service and claims backgrounds who wish to develop into a wider more challenging role. We are a company that encourage growth and there are genuine possibilities for advancement for candidates that demonstrate excellence and ambition to achieve. Full training will be given to the right candidate. If you would like to apply for this position email your CV to Priya Dattani at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we are expected to receive, regrettably only those shortlisted will be contacted.
|Title:||Oubound Agent/Claims Advisor|
|Salary:||£ Competitive (Bonus)|
|Hours:||37.5 hours / 5 days per week (shift rotation) – Must be flexible Available to work daytime, evenings, weekends and bank holidays|
|Holidays:||20 days (calculated on a pro-rata basis) plus Bank Holidays;|
|Report to:||Claims Operations Manager|