You’ve had the accident! You’ve suffered the injury! Now make the claim!
Once you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be left feeling devastated and distressed at what may happen as a result. Perhaps you have had to undergo surgery, been signed off work or been unable to live independently. These unexpected consequences of sustaining a work related accident may be far reaching and be out of your control, causing stress and anxiety.
If you have been injured in a work related accident which was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a claim for Ystradgynlais accident at work compensation.
Ask the experts
To find out reliable, no-obligation and relevant advice about making a claim for Ystradgynlais accident at work compensation, just call the expert team of advisers and injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline. They can answer your call whenever it is convenient for you to call their helpline and notify you over the phone, of your legal entitlement to pursue a claim for accident at work compensation.
If you prefer, why not go online and take part in the Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30-second test? By accessing this user friendly tool, you can quickly and reliably establish for yourself if you can claim your legal entitlement to Ystradgynlais accident at work compensation wherever and whenever you choose.
Why claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are a reputable and highly experienced law firm consisting of experienced advisers and injury solicitors
- Our friendly and capable team of advisers and injury solicitors have a wealth of knowledge about pursuing claims for compensation following injuries caused through no fault of the person who has been injured
- Our team of professional injury solicitors provide a no-win, no-fee claims advice service that ensures that you do not have the financial strain of paying for your claim upfront
- Your injury solicitor will become your main point of contact and they will ensure that your claim is handled in accordance with our key principles of: accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
- Your claim will be dealt with individually and will be handled on your behalf thoroughly
- You will be kept informed of developments of your claim throughout the claims process
Why make a claim for Ystradgynlais accident at work compensation?
- You have a legal right to pursue a claim for personal injury, by law
- A compensation claim can help you to regain some level of control of a situation that was caused through no fault of your own
- A compensation claim can assist you to pay for out-of-pocket expenses and medical bills that have accrued as a result of your injury and rehabilitation
Call us on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 20th September 2014