How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Young Driver accident claim

    A Young Driver accident claim needn’t be stressful

    Sadly young drivers have a bit of a reputation for being a danger on the roads. Insurance premiums are high for those under 25 because of this. Perhaps it’s unfair to label every young driver irresponsible, it’s certainly not the case.

    If you have been involved in a car accident and were not to blame for it in any way, then you could make a young driver accident claim against the driver who was responsible for the accident. All drivers are legally required to have motor insurance, but there are many irresponsible motorists of all ages who drive illegally without insurance on Britain’s roads. In fact there’s no such thing as a young driver accident claim as far as AAH are concerned. We treat everyone the same.

    Third party insurance

    Drivers must have third party insurance. This is so that an innocent person in a car crash would become known as the third party in any young driver accident claim. The driver of the vehicle who was to blame for the accident will need to pay for any costs you incur because of the accident, medical costs for example. Drivers who are responsible for an accident cannot claim on their own third party insurance for any injuries they sustain.

    Young Driver accident claim

    Sometimes insurance companies do not immediately offer reasonable compensation to the victim of an accident. You should not take the first offer you receive for compensation for any injuries you have sustained in an accident that you were not responsible for. If you have any doubts about a claim for injuries incurred in a road traffic accident, then you should contact an accident solicitor to actively pursue a driver accident claim.

    Uninsured drivers

    If you are unlucky enough to have had an accident that was not your fault and then found that the other driver was uninsured, you can still claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). You will need to report the accident to the police if they were not at the scene of the accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you were involved in a hit-and-run accident, then the police can trace the car if you or witnesses have the vehicle’s registration number. There are ways of claiming compensation for injuries sustained in one of these accidents, so you need to contact an accident solicitor to make a driver accident claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you have good grounds for making a driver accident claim, then you might want to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. We are a law firm with many years of experience handling personal injury compensation claims. We work with a team of solicitors from all around the UK who are specialists in the field of personal injury compensation claims.

    If you have had any type of accident within the last three years for which you were in no way responsible for, then you may have grounds to make a personal injury compensation claim. You could visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to find out exactly who we are and you could take the thirty second test, which takes only that long for you to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation you could receive for your injury. Then you may want to call us for advice free of charge on one of our freephone numbers. These are always open for your calls, so whatever the time of day, or the day of the year, you can call us for expert legal advice.

    The numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and from a mobile 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now for expert legal advice about any possible personal injury claim?

    Date Published: 21st July 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.