How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Wycombe claims

    You can make Wycombe claims for slips, trips and falls that you have sustained due to the negligence of another person, wherever these accidents have occurred. Many people struggle to work out whether or not they have a good case for compensation when they have suffered a slip, trip or fall and this is because these types of accidents may seem to be the fault of the person who has fallen rather than anyone else, because they were perhaps not watching where they were going.

    However, if the accident can be attributed to another person then a good injury lawyer will be able to help you to make a claim against them. Here are some of the types of slips, trips and falls that you can claim for.

    Slipping on a wet floor

    If you are in a shop, restaurant or other public building, it is the job of the management and staff who work in this building to ensure that the floors are kept clean and dry so that they are safe for customers to walk around on. If you slip on a wet floor, which either has not been cleaned up or has not been clearly signposted, then you may have a good case for compensation.

    Falling on steps without adequate railings

    If you are climbing or descending stairs, you should always have an adequate bannister or railing to hold onto in case you lose your footing. Any building or place of interest which does not have an adequate railing, and which you trip and fall because of, is liable to pay you compensation for your injuries.

    Tripping over clutter

    Again in shops, restaurants and public places, aisles and areas where people are walking around should be kept completely clear so that you are not likely to trip over anything and fall. If you do trip over clutter, you may be able to sue the management of the building for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making successful Wycombe claims

    If you want to make successful Wycombe claims for slips, trips and falls then you need to be working with an experienced injury lawyer who is able to put together a strong case for compensation on your behalf.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the friendly, helpful team about making an accident claim, and to find out more about the claims process. If you decide after this initial conversation that you want to proceed with a claim, you will be assigned one of our injury lawyers, who can make your claim for you, on your behalf.

    Date Published: 27th September 2014

    Author: christine

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.