How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Workplace injury Solicitors in Rossendale

    Workplace injury Solicitors in Rossendale

    If you live in Rossendale, you may, by now have got used to seeing Haslingden Halo, the panopticon which looks down on Haslingden in the borough of Rossendale, which some might mistake for an alien spacecraft. Rossendale was famous for its flagstone mined in the area, and this was used for the paving of Trafalgar Square in London. More recently between 2007 and 10, thieves were stealing the flagstones in the Rossendale area as they can command quite a lot of money.

    Workplace injury solicitors in Rossendale

    If you have been injured in an accident which you and your workplace injury solicitors in Rossendale, or others based anywhere else in the UK, can prove you were not responsible for, you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries. You would generally have three years to do this, if your accident occurred in the British Isles. However there are some exceptions to this three year rule, so it would be best to check with workplace injury solicitors in Rossendale (or elsewhere), or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out just how long you have in which to file your potential claim.

    You may also be looking for workplace injury solicitors in Rossendale if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and they can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to make any such claim.

    Accidents in the street

    You may have had an accident in the street, or while crossing a road because of an uneven surface. Perhaps you tripped and fell in the dark because thieves had removed some, but not all flagstones, for example. Alternatively you may have sprained you ankle after twisting it in a pothole while crossing a road. You may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the local authority whose responsibility it is to maintain roads and pavements and keep them in good repair.

    You should inform the police of your accident and seek immediate medical treatment. You may also be able to take photographs of the scene of the accident, as these can be used as supporting evidence, if you decide to make a personal injury compensation claim. The local authority may be informed of your accident by the police, or you can report it yourself. Take the names and addresses of any witnesses along with other necessary contact details.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you trip and fall over a manhole cover, and suffer injuries, you may be eligible to make a claim against the utilities company which owns it.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at any time for help and expert legal advice. We have been helping people make their claims for more than ten years. Call 0800 689 0500 (from a landline too) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us now for help and expert legal advice regarding your potential claim?

    Date Published: 3rd March 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.