How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Work related accident solicitors

    Accidents at work

    Despite the work carried out by the Health and Safety Executive to improve safety in the workplace and the vast amount of legislation regulating business, there are still a great many workplace injuries each year.

    These injuries range from injuries that happen everywhere in life such as slips, trips and falls, to workplace specific injuries such as injuries caused by machinery or hazardous chemicals.

    Workplace accidents are not just caused by hazards in the workplace. They can also arise due to unsafe work practices or inadequate training.

    In addition to the pain and suffering, accidents at work can also mean that the injured person has to take time off work while they recover from their injury, and this could mean that they lose wages and possibly overtime payments as a result of their accident.

    Can I claim compensation for an accident at work?

    If you have been injured due to an accident at work that was somebody else’s fault, you may be able to claim compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You must make your claim within three years of the date of accident. It is important to make sure that your accident has been entered into the accident book at work, and it can help your claim if you have copies of any documentation, such as a signed form showing what personal protective equipment you were issued with at the time of the accident, or what training you had been given to do the job that caused the accident.

    You can take the unique 30 second online test at the Accident Advice Helpline to find out whether you have a valid claim.

    Who can help me with my compensation claim?

    You can make your compensation claim on your own, but you are more likely to succeed if you get professional help.

    If you are a member of a trade union, they may be able to help you. There are also a number of work related accident solicitors and claim management companies who can help you.

    Work related accident solicitors and claim management companies

    Work related accident solicitors and claim management companies such as Accident Advice Helpline specialise in securing compensation for people who have been injured in an accident at work that was somebody else’s fault.

    Accident Advice Helpline works on a no win, no fee basis, which means that you do not need to worry about unexpected legal bills if you make a compensation claim.

    About Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people with compensation claims for work related injuries for over ten years. The company’s patron is consumer champion Esther Rantzen and it is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

    Accident Advice Helpline uses a panel of over 200 legal partners including work related accident solicitors so you can be sure that the person that is allocated to your compensation claim is the best person to deal with it.

    Most claims can be dealt with by telephone and you do not usually need to attend court, although you may need to attend a medical assessment.

    Date Published: 8th April 2013

    Author: Louise Thacker

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.