Are you looking for a lawyer who works for ‘no win, no fee*’ on Torfaen cases? Is this because you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault in the Torfaen area? Were you injured in the accident?
If the answer to these questions is ‘YES’ then you may want to call Accident Advice Helpline. They are a law firm with a team of lawyers who will be happy to work for ‘no win, no fee*’ on Torfaen claims and who know all about the sort of accidents that can happen in the Torfaen area. Here’s what they can do for you and what you can do for them to make your claim run smoothly.
What can a lawyer working for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Torfaen cases do for you?
- A lawyer working for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Torfaen will help you with as much of the paperwork as they can – they will use information provided by you. They will not ask you to attend any long, complicated lawyer’s meetings and will handle most cases over the phone.
- They will arrange a medical assessment report via a local medical expert. The medical report will detail the extent of your injuries and how long they are likely to last.
- Your Accident Advice Helpline lawyer will put together a claim on your behalf and will fight to get as much compensation as they can for you – they are your lawyer and have your best interests at heart.
What can you do to help your lawyer working for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Torfaen?
- You can help your lawyer by contacting Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you can – the earlier the claim is started the better and the more chance it has of being successful. However, do not panic if you have not claimed straightaway – legally you have up to three years to make a claim.
- Use Accident Advice Helpline online 30 second test – or take the test over the telephone if you would prefer. It simply takes a few clicks of the mouse and half a minute to get some crucial information at the start of the claims process. You will find out whether your case is likely to be successful and how much compensation you could receive.
- Get some medical advice – you need to do this to help your recovery and to make sure that your injury is properly documented.
- Keep a lot of records! Essential claim documents can include medical notes, wage slips and receipts for expenses. Witness contact details can also be very useful as can photographs of the scene. All of this will greatly help your lawyer to successfully fight your case.