Could a specialist no win no fee Teignmouth lawyer help you claim?
With a specialist no win no fee Teignmouth lawyer on your side, you will find the process of claiming for compensation much less stressful. You’ll also stand a better chance of success with the benefit of their experience. Accident Advice Helpline has well over ten years of expertise at claiming for victims of accidents whose injuries were caused by other people’s actions. As one of the UK’s largest legal firms, we operate across the country so if you need a no win no fee Teignmouth lawyer, we can find the right one to take your case forward.
When you can claim
You can usually claim for compensation after an accident if:
- It happened within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for claiming, although there are some exceptions.
- You sought medical treatment for your injuries.
- The accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act.
We routinely handle accident claims of all types, shapes and sizes, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
And others too. We’re always happy to discuss the details of your accident. Why not contact us today?
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can also try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- You could also text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
When you get in touch with us, we will take a few details of your accident. We will give you free, no obligation legal advice about your case, including what your chances of success are and how much you could claim.
If you’d like a no win no fee Teignmouth lawyer to take your case forward, we will find you the best individual for your particular claim. There’s no charge for this, or for starting your case off with us.
If you are successful, your no win no fee Teignmouth lawyer will usually be able to argue for a sum of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have received;
- Compensates you for any loss of earnings; and
- Helps you with any of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs, childcare and help around the home.
You may even find that you don’t have to go to court to settle your claim. Many of the cases we deal with are handled by phone.
It’s so easy to find out whether you have a good claim for compensation after your accident. Why not find out more – and get the ball rolling – today?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown