Do you live in the Sticklepath area? Or perhaps you work in this area or maybe you have visited recently for a day out or an evening away? Whatever your connection to the area if you have suffered as the result of an accident that was not your own fault then the team for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Sticklepath can help you. This is just one of the fantastic in-house teams at Accident Advice Helpline.
‘No win, no fee*’ in Sticklepath
The team for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Sticklepath can deal with all types of injury claims. We have experience of dealing with every tip of injury claim imaginable some minor and some much more severe. A good example of this is head injuries. Head injuries can range from very minor to very severe and even fatal. This is why the cash compensation paid out for head injuries can vary greatly. The cash amount would be dependant on the type of accident you have been involved in, and the resulting injuries. For example, your circumstances and injury type may include:
- Mild concussion incurred during a sporting activity
- Fractured skull as a result of a car accident
- Contusion (a bruise on the brain) caused by a fall
- Haematoma (a bleed on the brain) caused by a work accident
Whilst all head or brain injuries are considered very serious, some may be more severe than others, and have a greater impact upon your life in the short or long term. For example, some brain injuries will be life-threatening and require high-risk emergency surgery. Other injuries may impact upon your cognitive abilities; affecting your thinking processes or even altering your personality depending on which area of the brain has been affected.
The type and severity of your head injury will be taken into consideration when determining head injury compensation amounts, as well as other factors including:
- Your prognosis – are you expected to recover from your injury? This will detail the short term and long term effects of your accident; in some instances, problems will be irreversible and last a lifetime.
- Medical expenses – how much has your injury cost? This may include specialist treatment, care costs and medication.
- Other expenses, including modifications to your home (for example, if you have been blinded by your injuries), and the cost of specialist equipment.
- Loss of earnings – have you been out of work either in the short or long term? Head injury compensation amounts will take this into account, whilst also considering the implications if you are unable to return to work as a result – including future promotions and pensions.
Have you suffered a head injury yourself? Or perhaps you know somebody who has? If this is the case then why not get in touch and see how the team for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Sticklepath at Accident Advice Helpline can help.Open Claim Calculator