Are you searching for a solicitor who can provide a service of no win no fee* in Staverton?
Let us introduce you to the no win no fee* in Staverton team at Accident Advice Helpline. If you have not heard of Accident Advice Helpline before then let us tell you a bit about who we are and what we do. We are a UK law firm working nationally all over the country. We help people whom have been hurt and injured in accidents which were not their own fault.
We help these people by sorting out their accident compensation claims and helping them to seek the cash compensation which they deserve.
No win no fee* in Staverton
The no win no fee* in Staverton team works with people in the Staverton area who have been involved in accidents which were not their own fault. Accidents can happen anywhere at any time but we do find certain accidents are more common than others. A common type of accident we see is accidents in the workplace.
Accidents in the workplace can cause a number of different injuries, some minor and others much more serious. The no win no fee* in Staverton team has seen a number of burn injuries as a result of accidents in the work place.
Have you suffered a burn or burns in the work place due to an accident that was not your own fault?Open Claim Calculator
Or perhaps you know somebody who has, maybe family member, friend, or colleague?
If an accident does cause a burn there are some simple steps you can immediately take to reduce the pain and severity of the burn:
- Do not try to remove anything that is stuck to the burn. This may be clothing or jewellery. Trying to remove anything at this stage is likely to make the burn worse.
- Immediately cool the burn. This should be done by placing the burnt skin under cold running water for a minimum of ten minutes. After ten minutes check to see if the skin has cooled. If not place under cold running water for a further ten minutes.
- Once the skin has cooled. Place clean cling film over the burn. This will protect from infection without irritating the skin further.
- Never apply gels, creams, lotions or liquids unless told to by a medical professional.
- Most burns should be seen or treated by a doctor or nurse. It is vital that immediate medical attention is sought in the following burn circumstances: The burn is on the face, hands, feet or genitals, if the burn is a full thickness burn, (also known as a third degree burn) If the injured person is a child or elderly person and if the burn is larger than palm sized.
For more information about making a claim for a burn injury please speak to the no win no fee* in Staverton team at Accident Advice Helpline.
For expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.