Shaftesbury is one of the oldest towns in Britain and among the highest, having being built on a hill at 718 feet above sea level. Most of the older buildings were constructed with locally available greensand and limestone while many of them have thatched roofs. The main economic activity is tourism.
As a tourist visiting Shaftesbury town you may get involved in a travel accident which was not your fault. Accident Advice Helpline has helped innocent victims like you and they will advise you whether you have enough grounds to pursue an injury claim through their no win no fee* in Shaftesbury representative.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
If another party injured you, starting the process of filing an injury claim when you are travelling can be a daunting task. However, Accident Advice Helpline has made it easy for you. Whether you are looking for free legal advice or a cost-effective legal expert to handle your injury claim Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice.
First of all, legal aid for personal injury compensation claims which was available previously was abolished in 1998 but you don’t have to worry about payments because Accident Advice Helpline works on 100% no win no fee* basis.
To get in touch with a no win no fee* in Shaftesbury solicitor with the expertise of handling travel accident claims, call the free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 or visit their website and take the 30 second test. The test will give you an estimation of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Travel accidents that require help from a no win no fee* Shaftesbury solicitor
If you booked a holiday package and the tour operator did not warn you of potential dangers you may have grounds to lodge a successful claim through a no win no fee* Shaftesbury solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline.
- Metatarsal fracture-you may develop a stress fracture on your foot as you walk up the hilltop. This may be caused by being rushed by the tour guide to walk faster than the rate you are used to.
- Whiplash-if you are driving on your own up the hill, another motorist may hit your car from behind causing your head to move backwards, forwards or sideways injuring your neck.
- Sprains and strains-a sprained ankle, elbow or wrist require medical attention. These conditions may be quite painful however minor they may appear.
- Knee injury-you may fall forward on your knees and get grazes, bruises or lacerations. At times dislocation of the kneecap may be experienced requiring immediate joint alignment. You may be unable to work for some time requiring compensation for loss of earnings in addition to medical expenses.
- Broken bones-you may sustain a fracture on your hand or leg if you slip, trip or and fall. An orthopaedic doctor will align the broken bones using reduction, casting or surgery.