Could you benefit from a ‘no win, no fee’ Seaview lawyer after an accident?
For practical, free legal advice on the way forward after an accident and a ‘no win, no fee’ Seaview lawyer to handle your case, come to Accident Advice Helpline. As one of the UK’s largest legal firms, we specialise in personal injury law and have the expertise you need to present the best possible case for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. We won’t charge you any money upfront to start your claim, so you could set your case in motion today, regardless of your financial circumstances. And if your case is not successful, you won’t have to pay hefty legal bills with a no win no fee Seaview lawyer from AAH.
Finding out if you’re eligible to claim
It takes minutes to find our whether you have a right to compensation after an accident. And there are no complicated forms to fill in. All you have to do is get in touch with us and we’ll give you an honest assessment of your chances of success:
- Call our helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500; or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our helpline is open 24/7. All our legal advice is free and there’s no obligation to go ahead.
- You could also try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test; or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
We’ll ask for a few details about your accident to assess:
- Whether it falls within the legal time limit for claiming. In the majority of cases, this is three years from the date of the accident. However, in some circumstances, you could have longer to claim.
- How your injuries have affected your life. You must have received medical attention for them. We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to help evaluate how your injuries have affected your daily routine.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must be partially or wholly responsible for causing the accident. They may have been careless. They could have been negligent about their responsibilities.
This information helps us decide whether a ‘no win, no fee’ Seaview lawyer can make a sufficiently strong case for compensation for you. We can also determine what level of compensation you could expect to receive. It is important to say that this is just an estimate. But a ‘no win, no fee’ Seaview lawyer can normally ask for a level of compensation that:
- Makes up for the injuries you have suffered; and
- Reimburses some of the costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges and transport costs.
There is no obligation to proceed. But the fact is that if you have a strong case, you could be legally entitled to a sum of money that helps get your life back to what it was. So it’s always worth finding out what your legal rights are.
Call today for more details.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014