Claiming needn’t cost the earth with a no win no fee* Scotscraig lawyer
You may be entitled to compensation after an accident, but are afraid to claim, fearing that it will cost you too much to start a case off. You may be worried about the financial implications if you lose your case, too. But at Accident Advice Helpline, we don’t believe you should be discouraged from accessing justice. We think that if you are entitled to compensation, then you should get it, regardless of your financial circumstances. That’s why we offer free legal advice and a no win no fee* Scotscraig lawyer to help you get the compensation you deserve.
When would my accident qualify for compensation?
To have a strong chance of claiming with a no win no fee* Scotscraig lawyer, your accident must:
- Usually have happened within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this time limit. You may have longer to claim, for example, if you were a minor at the time of the accident or if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- Someone else must have been responsible for causing your accident. They may have been careless or negligent. Perhaps they were even committing a criminal act at the time.
- You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. You can claim for physical injuries, like a broken leg or back problems. But you can also claim for psychological injuries, such as stress or depression caused by your accident.
Does this sound like your accident?
If so, contact us. We will give you free legal advice on whether you are eligible to make a claim and how much compensation you could be entitled to receive. All enquiries are dealt with in confidence and there’s no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to.
- Call the friendly, sympathetic advisers on our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If we think you have a strong claim and you’d like to proceed, we will find you the best no win no fee* Scotscraig lawyer to handle your case. We won’t charge you a penny to get your claim started.
Your no win no fee* Scotscraig lawyer will handle all the legal detail of your claim, keeping you informed of progress when necessary. You may even find that you don’t have to appear in court. Many of the cases we handle are routinely dealt with by phone.
If successful, you should receive a sum of money that compensates for your injuries and gives you any help you might need with your recovery. It may also reimburse some of the costs of your accident, like loss of earnings, prescription and transport costs.
Claiming needn’t cost as much as you think. Call today to get the ball rolling.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014
Author: David Brown