People naturally worry about the implications of bringing a personal injury claim. They may be concerned what others will think of them. They may feel uneasy about the stress it could cause them. But one of the major worries we hear about every day is about the financial cost of claiming. Money’s often tight after an accident anyway, without having to pay large legal bills. Fortunately, Accident Advice Helpline can help set your mind at rest on this count. With no win no fee Sandyhills claims and us on your side, your claim needn’t cost you as much as you think, in terms of money or stress.
What will it cost you to make no win no fee Sandyhills claims?
You will probably find that there are some expenses involved in making a claim. But if you come to Accident Advice Helpline, we do our best to keep these to a minimum. For example:
- We don’t charge you for our initial consultation via our helpline, where we will assess the details of your case and tell you if we think you have good grounds for a claim.
- We don’t charge any upfront fees when you decide to start a claim off with us.
- We’ll fight on your behalf for your no win no fee Sandyhills claims. And no win no fee means that if your case is not successful, you won’t pay for our legal services.
We deal with many types of accident claim
Usually, to make a claim, you must have had an accident in the recent past. That accident must have caused you injuries that needed medical treatment. And someone else must have been responsible for the circumstances that led to the accident. They may have been negligent or careless about their responsibilities, for example.
Personal injury law can be quite complicated and that’s why it helps to have specialists analyse your particular accident to determine whether you have a good claim. So why not speak to our friendly, trained advisers?
- Call our free, 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500; or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- You can also find out more by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or by filling in the 30-second test on our website.
How much compensation will you receive?
We can’t guarantee how much you will get, although we will give you an idea based on our experience. Essentially, when we fight your no win no fee Sandyhills claims we will argue for money that will:
- Compensate you for your injuries;
- Help towards your loss of earnings and repay some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of help around the home and/or childcare if you have needed them.
Why not get in touch today to see if we could help you with free legal advice?
Date Published: 23rd February 2014