A specialist no win no fee Rutland Water lawyer for your accident claim
If an accident has changed your life for the worse and someone else was to blame, then you may be entitled to compensation. But you may have concerns about bringing a legal case, from what it will cost you in terms of money and worry to what other people might think. At Accident Advice Helpline, we genuinely believe that if you have a legal right to seek justice, then you should do so. We can make the process easier and less costly with the benefit of our expertise and a ‘no win, no fee’ Rutland Water specialist lawyer.
Could a no win no fee Rutland Water lawyer make a case for me?
Yes, if the following is true of your accident:
- It happened within the time limit set down in law. For most negligence cases, this is three years. However, you may have longer to claim in some instances. Call us to check what time limit applies to your accident.
- Someone else was wholly or partially responsible for causing your accident, whether through carelessness or negligence, or even by committing a criminal act.
- You sustained injuries that were serious enough to require medical treatment.
What types of accident will a no win no fee Rutland Water lawyer have experience in?
Over the time we have been operating in the field, we have amassed a wealth of experience in accidents of many numerous types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…but there are other circumstances in which we can help. Call to clarify whether your accident type fits the criteria.
The best way to get in touch if you have lots of questions about the process of claiming is by ringing our 24/7 helpline:
- Call from a landline on 0800 689 0500; or
- From a mobile phone, call 0333 500 0993.
We’ll take a few details of your accident and assess how likely it is that your claim will succeed. We’ll also give you an idea of how much compensation you may be eligible to claim. it’s important to say that we cannot guarantee this figure – every accident is different. But in many cases, a specialist no win no fee Rutland Water lawyer can claim for an amount that will compensate for the injuries you have received. You may also receive money to help with costs related to your accident such as:
- Loss of earnings;
- Transport and prescription costs; and
- Costs of childcare and help around the home.
You can also get in touch by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or you can try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Remember, you may only have three years to claim, so why not find out what legal rights you have today?