Portwrinkle is a small costal village, located in Cornwall, South West England. It has 2 beaches and a harbour while the nearby Eglarooze Cliff has been designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest with rare plant species. If you are a resident of this area and you happen to fall on the a nearby area while taking a walk and have injured yourself, you may want to claim compensation through a no-win, no-fee* in Portwrinkle lawyer after receiving medical treatment.
Your best option would be to choose a nationwide legal firm such as Accident Advice Helpline.
Choose specialist lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline for your injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline will help you to develop a case against the responsible party offering all the support and guidance through the whole legal process. We have handled many similar compensation claims for more than 15 years.
Our website has all the information you need to pursue your claim. You may start by completing the 30-second test on the site to know if your claim is valid and how much compensation you are likely to get.
You can also call us to talk with one of our trained advisers on our 24/7 helpline. If you choose to pursue your personal compensation claim with a 100% no-win, no-fee* in Portwrinkle specialist lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline, know that they will assist you until you get what you deserve. Most of the claims which they handle are processed on phone so you may not need to attend court cases, which is great news.Open Claim Calculator
Slips, trips and falls injuries which a no-win, no-fee* in Portwrinkle lawyer can deal with
Slips, trips and falls especially on rocky areas usually strain and sprain the muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints. If you get injured through no fault of your own you may successfully make a claim for compensation through a specialist no-win, no fee* in Portwrinkle lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline will help you claim damages for the pain, mental anguish and distress you suffered, medical expenses and any loss of income among others.
- Strains and sprains, muscles, tendons and ligaments get torn or they get over-stretched.
- Lacerations or cuts, most deep cuts or lacerations may need to be stitched in an A & E Department or by a surgeon.
- Acute pain when you experience acute pain it is important that you seek medical attention to know the underlying problem.
- Broken bones require medical assessments and diagnosis before treatment can start.
- Scarring can be corrected with plastic or cosmetic surgery.
- Grazes and bruises may bleed or become infected requiring medical treatment.
- Head and brain injuries occurs when you are involved in traumatic situations like falls from heights or when your head gets hit by a hard surface.
For more information about making a claim with a no-win, no-fee* in Portwrinkle lawyer and Accident Advice Helpline, call us now on 0800 689 0500 (landlines) or 0333 500 0993 (mobiles).