Portbury village is also a civil parish is within Somerset, England. St Mary’s Church in the village is a Grade I listed building and dates back to the 12th century. The M5 and A365 roads serve this village while there is hope of re-opening the railway station.
If you are a resident of this village or you live nearby and you were involved in a car collision that was not your fault, you can claim compensation from the liable party through Accident Advice Helpline no win no fee Portbury in lawyer.
How to find a lawyer
There are people who suffer an accident and yet, do not claim the compensation they deserve. They do not know their rights when it comes to personal injury compensation claims while others fear the legal costs of pursuing a claim.
That is why Accident Advice Helpline was formed to help innocent victims obtain justice at no win no fee Portbury agreements. All you need to do is go to their website and complete the online 30 second calculator to know if your claim is valid.
Alternatively, you can call Accident Advice Helpline free phone numbers and they will match you with a no win no fee Portbury lawyer who specializes in your type of injury within your location or near where you live, since they have a team of professionals throughout the UK. Their advice is free and their 24/7 Helpline is also free.Open Claim Calculator
Traumatic car collision injuries which you can ask a no win no fee Portbury to assist you with
Drivers, cyclists, motorcyclists and others have a duty of care towards other road users and if they breach that duty they are liable for injuries that occur as a result of road traffic accidents.
- Lacerations, cuts and bruises-if you get hurt go for medical treatment so the wound can be stitched and bandaged to control bleeding and infections.
- Dislocations-you may sustain a dislocation on your legs, pelvis, hands or elsewhere caused by the impact of the accident.
- Fractures-when a car collision takes place you may get fractures on the legs, hands, chest, hip or pelvis. A wooden splint, brace, plaster or fibreglass cast is used to hold the broken bones after reduction or surgery is performed by an orthopaedic surgeon to align the bones.
- Cerebral contusion-is a brain injury which causes bruising in the brain tissue.
- Concussion-traumatic brain injury causes loss of consciousness which causes the patient to be in comatose condition.
- Fatalities-in severe car collisions, fatalities can happen which devastate the family especially the immediate family members. That is why they need no win no fee Portbury solicitors to help them pursue damages to cover funeral expenses and medical costs without worrying where the money will come from.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.