No win no fee in Plumpton – specialist lawyers for your claim
When you have had an accident, there is enough expense involved, without having to pay out more. So you may be reluctant to bring a claim for compensation, thinking that without legal aid, you’ll have to find large amounts of money for legal bills. That’s not the case with Accident Advice Helpline. We will give you free legal advice. We won’t charge you if you want to make a claim. And we’ll find you the best lawyer to handle your claim on the basis of no win no fee in Plumpton accidents.
Accident Advice Helpline has been around since 2000. We were set up in the light of the decision to withdraw legal aid for personal injury claims. Because we believe that everyone is entitled to a chance of justice, no matter what their financial circumstances are, we offer our services for ‘no win, no fee’ in Plumpton and elsewhere to all our clients.
What does no win no fee in Plumpton claims mean for me?
It simply means that we won’t charge you for the legal services you have received if your case fails. So there is less financial risk involved to you in bringing a claim. And our legal advice on how likely your case is to succeed is all free too.
When could I claim under a no win no fee agreement?
Broadly speaking, you can claim after an accident that:
- Happened within the last three years;
- Caused you injuries requiring medical treatment; and
- Was caused by another party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
Claiming criteria can vary from case to case, though, so contact us to enquire whether your particular claim is likely to succeed:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
What can I claim?
A lawyer handling a no win no fee in Plumpton accident claim can generally argue for a sum of money that will:
- Compensate you for the injuries you have received; and
- Repay the costs you may have incurred because of your accident. These could include loss of earnings; medical costs such as prescriptions; transport costs; and money for home help and/ or childcare if you have needed them.
So don’t be dissuaded from seeking justice by worries about the costs of bringing a case. If you have suffered injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be legally entitled to damages to help restore your life to order. Call Accident Advice Helpline today to find out more. Our lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And we are always happy to give you free legal advice and answer any questions you have about the claims process.
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.