Entitled to claim with a no win no fee Perton solicitor?
Because the law is complicated, you may not know whether you are entitled to make a claim for compensation. There is a fast and easy way to find out. If you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, we can let you know within minutes whether you’re eligible to make a claim. If you are and you want to go ahead, we will introduce you to a specialist no win no fee Perton solicitor to handle your case.
Call our 24/7 helpline for free legal advice, with no obligation, on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test.
We’ll ask you for a few details about your accident and the injuries you have sustained. With this information, we can assess whether you have good grounds for claim with a ‘no win, no fee’ Perton solicitor. We can also give you an indication of the amount of compensation you could receive if successful. The kinds of details we need are:
- When your accident happened. The usual time limit laid down in law is three years for the majority of negligence cases. There are some different rules for some kinds of injury claim. if your case involves an industrial disease, for example, you may have longer to claim.
- Who caused your accident. Usually, the accident must have happened because someone else was careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act. The responsible party could have been an individual, a company or a statutory agency, for example.
- What injuries you received. They must have been severe enough to warrant you seeking medical attention, either on a one-off or ongoing basis.
What happens if I want to make a claim?
There’s no obligation when you get in touch with us. But if you do want to go ahead, we will find you the best no win no fee Perton lawyer to make your claim for you. We won’t charge you any money at all to start your claim. Your lawyer will handle your case, and if it is lost, you won’t pay a penny in legal fees.
If you win your case, your ‘no win, no fee’ Perton lawyer will aim to negotiate you a settlement that helps restore your life to how it was before your accident, as far as possible. This might include a sum of money that covers:
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs for prescriptions and transport
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare.
So for free legal advice on your claim and how you can seek justice with less financial risk, talk to us today about making your case with an Accident Advice Helpline ‘no win, no fee’ lawyer. We’re always here to answer your questions.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014