Every accident is different, so you may be unsure about whether you have a legal right to claim for compensation. There is a quick and easy way to find out.
Just get in touch with us – by phone, text, or through our website – and we’ll tell you all you need to know. We’ll also tell you if you could benefit from the services of one of our specialist lawyers.
Call us now on our helpline:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website:
When you get in touch with us, we’ll ask you for a few details about your accident. This is so we can assess whether you have strong grounds for a no win no fee* in Pembroke Dock claim. The kinds of questions we will ask include:Open Claim Calculator
- When did your accident happen? The law lays down strict time limits for claiming. This is usually three years from the date of the accident, although there can be different timescales. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if you have contracted an industrial disease in the workplace.
- Who was to blame? Usually, the accident must have happened because an individual, a company or a statutory agency was careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- What were your injuries? These must have been severe enough for you to need to seek medical treatment, either on a one-off or an ongoing basis.
Making a no win no fee* in Pembroke Dock claim with Accident Advice Helpline
If we evaluate that you have a strong case, you decide whether you want to go ahead and make a claim. If you do, it’s worth saying that we won’t charge you any money to get your no win no fee* in Pembroke Dock claim started.
We will appoint you a specialist lawyer to handle the legal details of your case. All our lawyers are specialists in their field. And our guarantee means that if you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay for legal fees.
Your expert lawyer will aim to secure you compensation for the injuries you have received. He or she will also seek a sum that compensates for things like loss of earnings, prescription charges, help around the home, childcare and transport costs, if you have had to spend money on them.
With well over 16 years of experience at handling personal injury cases, Accident Advice Helpline really does have the expertise you need to help you claim. And with free legal advice and one of our specialist lawyers on your side, we can remove a lot of the expense, worry and stress out of the process.
Why not call us today for more details on no win no fee* in Pembroke Dock.