Personal injury law can be complicated. That’s why at Accident Advice Helpline we employ only specialist lawyers to conduct our clients’ cases. And with well over fifteen years of experience in the field, you can be sure we have the expertise you need to bring your no win no fee in Park Lane claim to a successful conclusion.
We are, after all, one of the largest legal firms in the country. We offer a professional and efficient service which is endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, the consumer champion.
We also have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
How to get started
All you have to do is take the first step and we will take care of the rest. Get in touch with us by ringing our helpline, or taking the 30-second test online.
However you get in touch, we will take a few details of your accident. We will assess how strong we think your claim is. And we will give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be eligible to receive. All our legal advice is free; and there is no obligation to go ahead. But if you do want to make a no win no fee in Park Lane claim:
- We won’t charge you to get your case started; and
- We will appoint you a specialist lawyer to represent you throughout your claim.
- Your no win no fee lawyer will represent you to all parties involved in your claim and you can be sure that if for any reason your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t face a large legal bill for his or her services.
A settlement following a no win no fee in Park Lane claim
The principle behind personal injury law is compensate victims of accidents for injuries that were caused by others’ negligence, carelessness or criminal act. The law seeks to restore the claimant’s life to how it was before their accident, as far as possible. So your lawyer will seek a sum of money which:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
If you think you could be eligible, call today. Remember, in many cases, you only have three years to make a claim.
Call on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We can help with no win no fee in Park Lane.
Date Published: 9th February 2014