Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm based in the UK. We have in house injury lawyers working for our customers all over the country. Our lawyer teams are known as “no win no fee* teams” because of the no win no fee* service we provide for our clients. One of these teams is the no win no fee* in North Yorkshire team. The no win no fee* in North Yorkshire team wanted to share some of the following facts and information with all of our clients and potential clients.
No win no fee* in North Yorkshire
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm for those who have been in accidents and wish to claim personal injury compensation.
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, are the free phone telephone numbers that will put you directly through to our friendly professional advisers.
- Potential clients can talk to friendly professional advisers in confidence and with no obligation to proceed if they choose not to.
- On our insightful and informative website we have the Compensation Calculator, also called the 30 second test. This can help advise potential clients on if they qualify for compensation claims or not.
- The friendly professional advisers will put each client in touch with an in house injury lawyer. All of our lawyers are fully trained, qualified and experts in the personal compensation sector. You will be assigned to a member of the no win no fee* in North Yorkshire team.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 14 years. This is over a decade’s worth of experience, skills and legal knowledge.
- Compensation can be awarded to a claimant with the intention to help speed up their recovery, e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills or aids.
Now you have more information about Accident Advice Helpline and the no win no fee* in North Yorkshire team you may be wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation. Please read on to find out more and hopefully your question will be answered:
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- This includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents.
- The accident has to have happened within 3 years (although please note this deadline can be extended in the certain special cases, for example, where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases).
- Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment; your no win no fee* in North Yorkshire lawyer will advise you if this is necessary.
- Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does occur, your specifically assigned in house solicitor will guide you and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process.
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, medical equipment and aids.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser dial 0800 689 0500 now.