Leith is an area of Edinburgh which lies at the mouth of the Water of Leith. As with most cities, it has a large population, as well as a great deal of commercial activity, which can produce a relatively large number of accidents and injuries. If you are injured and not to blame, Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim using no win no fee in Leith.
Not all solicitors use no-win, no-fee, which means you could be faced with a large solicitors bill, whether you win or lose your claim.
About no-win, no-fee
Accident Advice Helpline always work using no-win, no-fee. There are many advantages of this, and they are all to the benefit of our customers.
- While some solicitors will ask for a deposit or payment on account to start your claim, no win no fee in Leith means you won’t have to find any payment to get your claim started.
- All solicitors charge differently. Some like to bill you monthly for their time. This can increase your expenses at a time you can’t afford it. Accident Advice Helpline won’t bill you during your claim.
- The biggest advantage of no-win, no-fee is if your claim is unsuccessful. You could face a large solicitors bill and have no compensation to pay for it. Using no win no fee in Leith means that you will not be charged for our time if we do not win your claim.
Find out about claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
We are experienced personal injury solicitors who have offered a nationwide service for over 15 years. Our specialist experience means we can handle your claim the best way to get you the best result.
We have even trained our advisors to assess you claim when you call for advice. That way you know exactly where you stand.
- We can help you claim compensation as long as you did not cause your accident.
- You should visit a doctor to have your injuries assessed, but you must visit for treatment to provide medical evidence for your claim.
- There is a deadline of 3 years in which to get your claim started.
Find out more about no win no fee in Leith
For free, no-obligation claims advice, just talk to an advisor at Accident Advice Helpline. We even offer a freephone number if you call from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile by calling 0333 500 0993.
Make sure you get specialist legal help and advice about making a claim and call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 19th February 2014
Author: David Brown