If you want to attempt to claim compensation after an accident you weren’t to blame for, you can do no better than to come to Accident Advice Helpline. With our track record, our dedicated, free advice line and our experienced no win, no fee* lawyers, we can help give your claim a better chance of success while protecting you from the expense of losing your case, if it should come to that.
So that you know whether it’s worth bringing a case, we’ll first assess the circumstances surrounding your accident. Call us, text or try filling in the 30-second test on our website and we’ll let you know – for free – whether your accident qualifies you for compensation. The kind of information you will need to hand when you contact us is:
- The date your accident happened. In the clear majority of cases, there is a time limit laid down in law for claiming for compensation after an accident. This is usually three years. However, in some circumstances, you may have a longer or shorter time period to make your claim. In the case of accidents while on board an aeroplane, for example, the limit is generally two years. On the other hand, if you’ve been diagnosed with an industrial disease, the clock only starts ticking from the date of diagnosis. It is always worth getting expert advice from our no win no fee* lawyers on how long you have to make your claim.
- Who was responsible? To be able to claim successfully, we must be able to show that the accident wouldn’t have happened if another party hadn’t been acting carelessly, negligently or criminally.
- What injuries you suffered. You must have required medical treatment, whether the injuries inflicted were physical or psychological.
Looking for no win, no fee* lawyers in Hillingdon?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have local no win no fee* lawyers in Hillingdon we can still help. So for no win no fee* lawyers in Hillingdon, or anywhere else, get in touch!
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website; or
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Our helpline is open 24/7 and we are always happy to advise with no obligation. So you have nothing to lose by enquiring.Open Claim Calculator
With the right legal representation from our no win no fee* lawyers, you will find that it could be easier than you think to make a claim for compensation. Why not get in touch with us today for more details?