If you are seeking Cheshire West and Chester no win no fee lawyers it is probably because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. Personal injury claims are not the only reason for looking for Cheshire West and Chester no win no fee lawyers, there are other areas of the law that no win no fee agreements are used for.
Claiming compensation is the one thing most people associate no win no fee with though, as it has become better known that this method of financing your claim allows every innocent victim to pursue the compensation they could legally be entitled to.
Finding the best Cheshire West and Chester no win no fee lawyers
If you need the help of Cheshire West and Chester no win no fee lawyers where do you start to find one that has the right experience for your claim? You could ask people you know or look at advertising but much easier to just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Our no win no fee lawyers are among the finest in the personal injury claim industry and you can rest assured that they have the experience, expertise and knowledge you need for your claim. So don’t spend ages searching for no win no fee lawyers in your area – we cover the whole of the UK and can help you with your claim as long as:
- You have been in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- You were injured in the accident
- Your injuries needed medical attention
- The accident happened within the last three years
There are some exceptions to the time scale rule, but as with everything else to do with your compensation you can chat about this to our friendly advisors. They are here just to help you – to answer all your questions and to guide you through your claim if you decide to go ahead. That choice is yours; we will not pressure you, as we want you to make the right decision for you.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
It is easy to get in touch with us. You can:
- Complete our 30-second test to see if you have a valid claim. An advisor will then get in touch to see if we can be of further assistance.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you
- Call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500
- Call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, although your network provider may charge you for the call.
However you contact us, make sure you do it sooner rather than later so that you don’t miss out on your entitlement to compensation.
Date Published: 3rd January 2015
Author: David Brown