The town of Grantham is predominantly industrial with food processing factories creating the highest number of jobs in the area. Although these companies are providing welcome employment to the local residents, their presence may also increase the possibility of accidents occurring. If proper Health and Safety Regulations are not strictly adhered to, then workplace accidents become an unfortunate inevitability. This means providing the correct training and equipment for all employees as well as ensuring that staff are aware of any unavoidable hazards and how to deal with them.
Thankfully, if you have been looking for a ‘no win, no fee’ lawyer in Grantham then Accident Advice Helpline could be the answer. If you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault then we want to hear from you. Our specialist team of solicitors are experts in helping you claim the compensation that you deserve.
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Help Me With My Claim?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% ‘no win, no fee’ compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and ‘no win, no fee’ means exactly that.’
So If You Have
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- contracted a disease or illness due to your working environment
- suffered any form of no fault injury
you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with a ‘no win, no fee’ in Grantham. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique on-line 30 second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.
Date Published: 28th January 2014
Author: David Brown