Visiting the beautiful Glencoe
Glencoe is perhaps one of Scotland’s most famous and most scenic glens. It’s a beautiful location with lots of things to do. The surrounding B&Bs and hotels act as beautiful places to rest your sleepy head after taking part in some fun, outdoor activities. There are many glorious and breathtaking walks within Glencoe and if walking isn’t your thing, you can partake in one of the following outdoor activities:
- Mountain Biking
- Water sports
- Horse Riding and Pony Trekking
It’s not uncommon to be involved in an accident when participating in outdoor activities. If you have, and you feel that the accident wasn’t your fault, you should contact the leading personal injury law firm Accident Advice Helpline. We will then tell you if you are entitled to a no win no fee* Glencoe compensation claim.
Reasons to claim compensation through Accident Advice Helpline:
- We provide you with the most professional injury lawyers throughout the entire UK
- We provide you with a 100% professional service from the minute you get in touch with one of our advisers
- Our lines are open 24/7 should you need to contact us at any time throughout the day
- It’s free to call us – phone free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993. You can even text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and a professional advisor will call you back.
- We have been in the industry for over 10 years (established in 2000) and we have secured payouts of over £30 million to claimants.
We can process claims for most accidents
Accident Advice Helpline will find you professional lawyers to make your no win no fee* Glencoe claim if you have been involved in any of the following accidents:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Accidents at work
- Faulty retail products
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
Get in touch for more information
Glencoe is a volcanic glen in the Highlands of Scotland which boasts a variety of outdoor activities. So, if you have been injured in an outdoor pursuit, please get in touch to start your no win no fee* Glencoe claim for compensation. All claims are handled compassionately and professionally at all times and we guarantee to provide you with a professional service and our friendly and experienced customer service line is open 24/7.
You can phone us free from a land line on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993. Phone today and Accident Advice helpline can begin your claim and pass it to a professional lawyer. Or, if you would like a member of the friendly and professional team to call you back text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010. If you would prefer, you can send your no win no fee* Glencoe claim to us in writing by sending it to Royalty House, 10 King Street, Watford, WD18 0BW.