Portpatrick is situated in southwest Scotland. If you live in this area and have been injured you should not suffer quietly, because a lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can give you guidance, information, and support until you get your legal entitlement via a no win no fee claim in Portpatrick.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim
First of all no one wants the inconvenience of suffering harm from an injury, never mind through no fault of their own. Next, the expense of handling a compensation claim would be too high when you are far from your lawyer who is used to handling your cases.
Fortunately you don’t have to search for a lawyer who can make a no win no fee claim in Portpatrick because Accident Advice Helpline is a national law firm that provides victims with full legal services throughout the UK.
If you would like to know how much compensation you may be entitled to, then just go to Accident Advice Helpline’s website and take our 30-second test. It will give you an estimation, and only requires that you answer a few questions.
- Who was responsible for causing your accident? To be able to claim it must be someone else.
- Did you see a doctor? To claim you must have received treatment for your injuries.
- When did your accident happen? Accident claims must be started within 3 years.
What we can help you with
There are several activities, which you can get involved in that can lead to you being injured through no fault of your own. Such as activities in the sea, which may include water sports, sightseeing, hiking, biking and walking.
A combination of any of the following activities: sailing, kayaking, swimming, diving, snorkelling, fishing, a visit to museum, castle or cathedral, bus tours which take you for sightseeing the city or nearby destinations, shopping and attending cultural events as well as food and wine tasting.
- Slips, trips and fall injuries- may include cuts, abrasions, knee injuries, broken wrist, strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Fod poisoning-caused by eating contaminated food with bacteria, viruses and protozoa. The chef should handle raw meat and fish separately from vegetables and fruits which are to be eaten raw.
Make a no win no fee claim in Portpatrick
For expert legal advice about a no win no fee claim in Portpatrick call Accident Advice Helpline today. From a landline the call is free on 0800 689 0500 or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
We have over 16 years of personal injury experience and work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland. This means you won’t get better help anywhere else and you won’t get as much compensation.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: David Brown