No win no fee* Castle Bromwich and the cycling injury experts
As cycling is becoming a favourite pastime for people all over the UK now, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you with any injury claims that you may need to undertake, if you have been injured in a cycling accident that was not your fault, some time in the last three years.
We have our ‘no win, no fee*’ Castle Bromwich lawyers who are available to deal with your injury claim, for example:
- They understand the needs of cyclists and have handled countless cycle claims, ensuring that the cyclist has proper representation
- If your accident involved a motor vehicle, the driver will have their insurance company to act on their behalf, the cyclist is left to sort matters for him/her self
- They will help you deal with local authorities if badly maintained roads caused the accident. The authority and insurance company will have legal teams to act on their behalf, they can be intimidating for the cyclist to deal with by themselves, and will try their best to ensure the fault is with the cyclist, amassing information from you when they are appearing to be helpful but really building a case against you.
- They will ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries
- They will ensure that your cycle, clothing and accessories are properly compensated for, so that you can replace them at the cycle shop of your choice
The first things that should be done after an accident happens
If the accident has caused injuries, or is causing a hazard to other road users, the Police should be contacted immediately.
Insist that the police take a report of the accident from all parties involved and any witnesses. They may deem it not necessary because insurance and other details have been given, and maybe the injuries appear to minor. But what if it turns out that the drivers insurance is invalid for some reason, or they have given you false details. It is nothing unusual for cycle claims to be have to be dealt with by the Motor Insurers Bureau.
If you get injured
Some times the severity of an injury is not immediately apparent and can take time to develop. If your accident has been within the last three years you can still make a claim, and should contact Accident Advice Helpline for assistance. There is a free phone number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone where you can speak to one of our trained friendly advisers.Open Claim Calculator
Getting The Right Advice from ‘no win, no fee*’ Castle Bromwich lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience dealing with cycle claims, and is fully aware of the correct and proper manner to handle these. As the cyclist you need the best advice and experts to deal with insurance companies on your behalf, and obtain the best compensation package for you.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline is completely free, either using our free phone number or via the website, where you can complete the 30-second test for some guidance as to the amount you may be awarded. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.