Had a road traffic accident? Let the experts process your no win no fee claim in Brewood…
Road traffic accidents are the most common cause of injuries that occur everyday in this country. The injuries that are sustained as a result of road traffic accidents can be life changing and even life threatening, causing long term disabilities.
If you, or some one close to you, have been involved in a road traffic accident that wasn’t caused by your own fault within the last 3 years, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Typical road traffic accident injuries
Road traffic accidents don’t just affect the person who was driving the vehicle or the cyclist on their bike. Unfortunately, the passengers in the vehicles or the pedestrians walking along the roadside can also become the victims of a road traffic collision.
Common injuries resulting from a road traffic collision include:
- Lacerations and bruising
- Soft tissue injuries such as torn ligaments, tendons, sprains and strains
- Internal injuries such as bleeding and damaged organs
- Broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- Neck injuries such as whiplash
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Fatal injuries
Common causes of road traffic accidents
Accidents that occur on the roads can be caused by:
- Failing to look adequately
- Failing to give way to oncoming traffic and at junctions
- Failing to stop in time
- Driving without care and attention
- Driving at speeds that are excessive for the road conditions and weather conditions
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving recklessly
At the scene of a road traffic accident
- The law states that if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, then you must stop. This is the law whether or not you caused the accident or it was the fault of some one else.
- Check for casualties and call the emergency services once the number and severity of casualties have been established.
- Make the scene safe. Switch off engines and turn on hazard warning lights.
- Ask bystanders to direct the traffic.
- Exchange details with other parties involved in the accident.
- Ask witnesses for their details and an outline of what they have witnessed.
Making your no win no fee personal injury compensation claim in Brewood
If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you are legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a dedicated 24/7 telephone helpline to provide no obligation advice and assistance with making a no win no fee personal injury compensation claim in Brewood. Their team of professional and highly experienced injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your no win no fee personal injury compensation claim in Brewood on your behalf.
Date Published: 4th February 2014