Been injured whilst abroad? Make your no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim today!
Holidays are a time for rest and relaxation; a time to chill out and take a break from routine. All inclusive holidays combine all the excursions, meals and drinks that you would like for one all inclusive price. This means that there are no hidden costs to pay for and everyone can choose their own preferences.
However, accidents often occur when you least expect them. No one ever imagines that they could be unlucky enough, to become seriously injured whilst on their annual holiday. If you, or someone close to you has become injured through an incident or accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you could be entitled to pursue a no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim.
Causes of accidents whilst on all inclusive holidays
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Road traffic accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Cycling accidents.
- Water sports accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents.
- Winter sports accidents.
- Travel accidents.
Injuries that may be caused
Common types of injuries may include:
- Lacerations and bruising
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- Internal injuries and bleeding
- Spinal injuries
- Facial injuries
- Head injuries
- Fatal injuries
Dealing with your injury
If you have been injured at the all inclusive resort where you are staying, or if you have been injured whilst out on an all inclusive excursion as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then you are legally entitled to make a no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim.
Firstly, it is important that you act swiftly and follow the correct procedure.
- Notify the representative at the all inclusive resort of your accident or notify the management of the resort.
- Ensure that the correct procedure is followed and your accident and injuries are recorded in their Accident Book. Obtain a copy of the entry for your records.
- Consult a medical practitioner as soon as possible and notify your travel insurer of your circumstances. Obtain a copy of the medical findings.
- Keep receipts for any medications that you need to purchase, or taxis that you need to take to access medical attention, as these may be claimed for as out of pocket expenses later.
Making your no win no fee Brandon injury claim
Call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline, to ensure that you receive up-to-date and relevant no obligation advice and information about making a no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim.
Their telephone helpline is open 24/7 to handle your call and provide reassuring answers to any queries you may have about starting your no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim.
Their team of highly experienced injury solicitors can handle all aspects of your no win no fee Brandon personal injury compensation claim, so why not give the helpline a call and start your claim today?