No win no fee* in Ballachulish
If a cyclist is injured in an accident that was not their fault, if their injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened some time in the last three years, they may be entitled to claim compensation and should contact no win no fee* Ballachulish lawyers to find out more information
No win no fee* Ballachulish lawyers know how to reduce the risks of serious injury when riding your cycle
No one can stop an accident that was not your fault injuring you, but there are few steps you can take to try and reduce the risk of it happening to you. Such things as:
- Protecting your head with a good quality, well fitting helmet
- Protecting your joints with kneepad and elbow pads
- Making yourself more visible with bright clothing or hi vis vests
- Keeping alert to your surroundings, do not listen to music or the radio while riding your cycle
- Riding next to other cyclists is dangerous, if for some reason they fall off their cycle there stands a good chance they will knock you off yours at the same time
- Leaving at least a door width when passing parked cars.
- Learn the Highway Code, you may not have to take a test to be on the roads, but a good knowledge of the rules of the road could save your life
- Ensure your cycle is in proper working order, particularly the lights and the brakes
- Be aware of and adapt your riding to the conditions of the road
Who is to blame?
Unless you caused the accident yourself, someone else must be to blame. If that is the case and you have sustained injuries because of their fault or negligence, the law says they should compensate you for the suffering they have caused.
Accident Advice Helpline have experts in this field and will be invaluable in assisting you with your compensation claim. Since 2000 when we were established, our one aim has been to help non-fault victims of accidents get the compensation they are entitled to, and we have been very successful at this. Many thousands of victims have had the compensation they were due because of our help, and we still get over 25,000 new enquiries every month.
Our lawyers examine every area of your claim to make sure nothing is missed. They claim for your injuries, the impact the injuries have had on your life and any costs and losses that you have incurred because of the accident. No win no fee* Ballachulish lawyers want to make sure you get the maximum amount possible for your circumstances.Open Claim Calculator
There is a 30-second test on our website which will let you know if your claim is valid, and will give you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded. Or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, and get all the help and advice you will need from one of our friendly advisers.