Help claiming after an accident in Wiltshire
You can make a personal injury claim for any injury that you have suffered at the hands of someone else, and our Wiltshire ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors can help you.
Most personal injury claims are dealt with quite quickly, and are often settled before they reach court, so claiming compensation may be quicker and easier than you may have thought.
To be eligible to make a compensation claim, your injury needs to have been seen by a doctor, and have been caused be someone else’s negligence. For example:
- You have been injured in a road accident caused by a careless road user.
- You want to claim because you are suffering from work related stress.
- You have been injured in an accident at work because your employer failed to comply with health and safety guidelines.
- You have been injured at home after using a faulty product or appliance.
Whatever the cause of your injury, our Wiltshire ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors will work hard to make sure that you get all of the compensation that you are owed.
If you would like to know how much you could get please use the compensation calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
How to claim
When you claim it is important that you tell our Wiltshire ‘no win, no fee’ solicitors everything that you can about your injury, and how it affected your life. – don’t forget to mention if your injury has had a negative effect on your mental wellbeing, as this can be part of your claim too.
You should also give your solicitors the contact details of any witnesses, and any receipts or bank statements that prove your accident related costs.
Your solicitors will then make a start on your claim, and hopefully you will get your compensation quite quickly.
- If you are asked to attend a medical, don’t worry; medicals are quite common in personal injury claims. If you do have to go to a medical, it will be arranged somewhere local to you.
If you would like to know anything else about claiming personal injury compensation, or if you would like to speak to our Wiltshire ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers about making a start on your claim, please call us now on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Both lines are open 24/7, and all calls are kept confidential.