Do you have a whiplash injury in Salthouse
Salthouse is a village in Norfolk. If you live there and are trying to make your home look better, a good start is to get control of your books. Books can make a room look cosy but if there are piles of them all over the place, they can be dangerous and make you not want to use the room. Make a pact with yourself that you are going to get rid of all those old tatty paperbacks that you haven’t looked at for years. Give them to someone who might enjoy them or donate them to a charity shop if they are in a decent condition.
Great in their time
- Next, go through all your old guides that are from years back. They were great in their time but if you are holding onto old pub guides from before your children were born and they are now at college, the pubs that you used to go to might have closed or changed hands. Send the books to the recycling centre.
- When planning to house your books, think of the shelving as a design feature of the room. For instance, be playful and imagine how the bookcase might look if you paint the inside of it a contrasting colour to that of the walls in the room.
- Display objects besides your books as opposed to cramming all the shelves full of books. This will offset the shape of your books and create a sense of depth and space in the room.
- Book cases can act as a focal point in a room, for instance, cubed shelves arranged in a geometric pattern against a wall can become a feature.
- When buying furniture, think about how it might be used for books, for example, a small bookcase can double as an occasional table by a sofa.
Getting out and buying furniture can be enjoyable unless you are unlucky enough to be in an accident which leaves you with whiplash. If this happens you may not be able to go to work for months. If this is the case and your accident happened within the past three years, you may be able to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Salthouse. You should telephone Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of their trained advisers.
A ‘no win, no fee’ basis
Most claimants do not need to attend court and if an accident solicitor represents you in a compensation claim for a whiplash injury in Salthouse, it will be on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. An online calculator is used to work out approximately how much compensation you might get for a whiplash injury in Salthouse if an accident solicitor is successful with your compensation claim.
To find out more, call Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 27th July 2014
Author: David Brown