How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Whiplash Injury in Rockbeare

    Whiplash Injury in Rockbeare

    Rockbeare is a village in Devon, with Rockbeare Manor and its parklands being Grade I listed. The grounds are home to a huge old oak tree, believed to be one of the oldest in England and the oldest one in Devon. The name Rockbeare actually means ‘rook wood’ and has nothing to do with bears or bear-baiting. Rockbeare Manor (also known as Rockbeare House) was built in the mid-18th century, on the site of an older house.

    Have you had a whiplash injury in Rockbeare?

    It isn’t just in road traffic accidents that you can suffer from a whiplash injury in Rockbeare, or elsewhere. You can get a whiplash injury in Rockbeare if you are hit on the head by a cricket ball, or if you play rugby, and suffer a blow to the head, you might also get a whiplash injury in Rockbeare. Right now the question you might be asking yourself is “Can I claim personal injury compensation?” You might be able to as long as you can show that you can

    • Prove that the accident was not your fault;
    • Prove that the accident was caused by another person; and
    • Prove that you received medical treatment for your injury.

    If you need help and expert legal advice to proceed with a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now on one of our freephone numbers.

    Have you had an accident or illness while abroad?

    If you booked a foreign package holiday with a UK tour operator and had an accident in the hotel or its grounds, you might, on your return to Britain, be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim against the tour operator. You have to be able to prove that your accident and injury were caused by the negligence of the hotel owner or the staff, or the holiday representative.

    You can make a claim if you have had food poisoning too, as long as you received medical treatment. You and your fellow holidaymakers (food poisoning is generally not an isolated case) could make a claim for your pain, distress and suffering, and of course, you would expect compensation for the ruined holiday. Unfortunately food hygiene standards in some hot countries are not as high as they should be and bacteria flourish. You should avoid buffet-style meals which have been left out on a food counter for some time.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline if you need help, information or advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim. You can use one of our freephone numbers to call us at any time. From a landline, the number to ring is 0800 689 0500, or if you prefer to call from a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993. Why not call now?

    Date Published: 23rd July 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.