Do you know what to do if you get a whiplash injury in Neath? Many people have no idea what they would do, because this isn’t something that you’d expect to happen. However, in spite of taking precautions accidents do happen – and it could happen to you. Whether it’s a car accident, a slip and fall, or a blow to the head sustained in some other way, you could find yourself showing the classic symptoms of a whiplash injury in Neath: stiffness, tenderness and pain.
What to do if you get a whiplash injury in Neath
There is no exact, step-by-step guide to what you should do, because everyone’s circumstances are different. But there is some advice that we at Accident Advice Helpline can give you. We have over 16 years of experience in the field, so you can trust us!
- Firstly, get yourself checked out at the hospital or the doctor’s surgery, depending on the circumstances of the accident that led to your injury.
- Secondly, follow the medical advice you have been given. This will probably be to get plenty of rest, lay off strenuous activity, and take painkillers when you need them. Much to your surprise, you probably won’t be advised to wear a neck brace!
- Thirdly, consider making a compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Neath.
Why claim compensation?
One of the effects of a whiplash injury in Neath is something that many people are completely unprepared for: financial trouble.
When you are recovering from whiplash, you may have the need for a home help or childminder so you can keep everything ticking over; perhaps you will use public transport to get out and about, since you are unable to drive.
These extra expenses would be bad enough anyway, but if you are off work, you might be losing income, too!Open Claim Calculator
If you claim compensation, and your case is successfully settled, you will be awarded a sum of money that will help you take care of these losses and spend the rest of your recovery period with far less stress and pressure.
If that sounds like a good outcome, call Accident Advice Helpline
As mentioned above, we are an experienced personal injury law firm. We are also one of the largest law firms in the UK, and we have earned the endorsement of Dame Esther Rantzen, perhaps the best-known consumer rights campaigner in the country.
You can reach us anytime, because our lines are open 24/7. Here’s how to get hold of us:
- Dial: 0800 689 0500 free fom a landline
- Dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text “claim365” to 88010 for a call abck
You will be guided through the process by a professional, friendly advisor, and if you qualify to claim one of our no-win, no-fee* solicitors will work on your behalf to secure you a payout. Call us now and find out more about claiming for a whiplash injury in Neath!