If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Liverpool Street, you may be legally entitled to compensation for your injuries
A whiplash injury in Liverpool Street could have caused you to suffer from backaches, headaches, limited movement in the neck, jaw pain, muscle spasms, dizziness, nausea, ringing in the ears, vertigo, insomnia, stress, anxiety or depression.
It is very important that you receive medical treatment if you have been caught up in an accident which you think might have caused you to suffer a whiplash injury in Liverpool Street. This is vital for two reasons:
- To help you recover as quickly as possible
- To form evidence if you choose to make a 100% no win no fee* compensation claim.
50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will need medical treatment for up to six months and 2% of these accident victims will be left with some sort of permanent disability.
You may have sustained a whiplash injury in Liverpool Street if you have been involved in a road collision, accident at work, slip, trip or fall, industrial disease or a bang to the head – any type of accident which jolts your head or neck suddenly.
If you have suffered a whiplash injury in Liverpool Street and are looking for a quick way to find out if you could be legally entitled to compensation for your injuries, you can take a 30 second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk. This test will confirm that you could be entitled to compensation and tell you how much compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries.Open Claim Calculator
If this test confirms that you could be entitled to compensation for your whiplash injury in Liverpool Street, you can receive the following support from the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline:
- We will not ask you to pay any legal fees until we have won compensation for you because we work on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
- We will help you to win the maximum possible compensation for your whiplash injuries, employing all of our legal expertise to fight your case for you
- We will use our Reimbursement Service to repay you for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred since you suffered your whiplash injury. This could include the cost of physiotherapy treatment
- We will be available to advise and support you 24 hours a day through our Freephone advice line – call us anytime
- All of the advice and information we give to you is with no obligation to proceed with a compensation claim with us.
Call now on:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993