Have you suffered a whiplash injury in Ilminster? Did you know you could be entitled to 100% no win no fee compensation for your injuries? Contact the personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline for confidential advice on making a claim.
A whiplash injury in Ilminster may be causing you to suffer from a wide range of physical and psychological problems, and may also be having a negative effect on your family’s finances.
A whiplash injury in Ilminster could cause you to suffer from neck pain, backache, headaches, memory loss, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, nausea, stress, anxiety or depression.
What causes a whiplash injury in Ilminster?
Road traffic accidents are the biggest cause of whiplash injuries in the UK but your whiplash injury in Ilminster could also be caused by an accident at work, slip, trip or fall, industrial disease, sporting injury or bang to the head.
It is important that you receive medical treatment for any injuries you believe are linked to a whiplash injury in Ilminster. 50% of people who experience a whiplash injury will be left needing medical treatment and 2% will suffer chronic whiplash which will leave them with permanent disabilities.
How do I know if it is worth my while making a compensation claim?
There are certain criteria which you need to meet in order to be eligible for compensation for your injuries. They are:
- The accident which caused your injuries was not your fault
- The accident which caused your injuries happened in the past three years
- You have been medically examined following your accident.
If you think you meet the above criteria, you should visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk and take our 30 second test. This will confirm that our personal injury experts believe you have a good chance of winning compensation for your injuries and will also tell you what the maximum level of compensation is that you could win.
What can Accident Advice Helpline do to help me?
If you contact our 24 hour freephone advice line, we will tell you more about how:
- Any advice we offer you is with a 100% no obligation promise – we will not pressurise you into making a compensation claim for your injuries
- We will help you to win the maximum compensation possible for your injuries
- Our reimbursement service will reimburse you for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred since your accident – in addition to your compensation
- Our personal injury specialists will take the pressure of making a compensation claim away from you – we know what it takes to win compensation and will ensure your claim is processed quickly and efficiently
- We will be available 24 hours a day to advise and update you on your claim
Call us today for more information:
0800 689 0500 / 0333 500 0993
Date Published: 27th July 2014
Author: David Brown