Have you suffered a whiplash injury in Horley? Did you know that you could be legally entitled to compensation for your injuries? The personal injury specialists at Accident Advice Helpline could support you in winning compensation – 100% no win no fee*.
Tell me more about a whiplash injury in Horley
A whiplash injury in Horley can be caused by a wide range of accidents, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Accidents at work;
- Slips, trips or falls;
- Industrial disease;
- Bangs to the head;
- Sporting injuries; or
- Any type of accident which jolts your head and neck, causing ligament and tendon damage.
A whiplash injury in Horley can cause a wide range of physical injuries, beginning with neck pain and potentially leading to:
- Muscle spasms;
- Jaw pain;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Sore arms and shoulders; and
In addition to physical pain, a whiplash injury in Horley could cause you psychological trauma, being displayed through stress, anxiety, or depression.Open Claim Calculator
It is important that you receive medical treatment for any injuries linked to whiplash. 50% of people who suffer a whiplash injury will need long-term medical treatment, while 2% will be left permanently disabled. A whiplash injury can have a big impact on your quality of life, leaving you unable to work, drive, care for your children without assistance, play sports, or travel on holiday.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist me in winning compensation?
If the accident which caused your whiplash injury in Horley was not your fault, and it happened within the last three years, you could be legally entitled to compensation for your injuries. Our simple 30-second test at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk will confirm whether or not our personal injury experts think you stand a good chance of winning compensation for your suffering.
Our legal experts can help you to receive justice for your injuries by:
- Taking the pressure of making a claim off your shoulders, leaving you free to recover from your injuries;
- Working on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you will not need to pay any legal fees until you have won compensation;
- Helping you to win the maximum compensation possible for all of your injuries, physical and psychological;
- Using our reimbursement service to reimburse you for any out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred since your accident took place;
- Being available 24 hours a day to advise and support you;
- Completing your claim as quickly as possible; and
- Offering no-obligation advice at all stages of the claims process.
For more information on how we can help you to win 100% no win no fee* compensation, call today on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.