Shipyard whiplash injury?
The rural lands of Clydebank got their name due to the advancement of the shipyard and the quick growth in the population of this little town.
Seeking a solicitor for a whiplash injury in Clydebank?
Positioned on the northern banks of River Clyde, the town of Clydebank is situated in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK. Earlier, Clydebank consisted of a cluster of villages with some estates, farmlands, mills, mines and tiny boatyards. In the beginning of the 1870s, the nearby city of Glasgow went into an industrial expansion due to emerging trades which caused the Clyde Navigation Trustees to look out for extra space to build shipyards and harbour ships.
As Clydebank was conveniently situated close to the Forth and Clyde Canal and a thoroughfare connected Glasgow to Dumbarton, it became a major place to carry workforce and materials from the shipyard, to and fro.
As the shipyard industry grew progressively in Clydebank, its residential population gradually grew, giving rise to a number of houses, a church, a school, a community house, etc.
If you or the person you love has suffered from whiplash injury while working at the shipyard, take the 30 second test. By taking this very simple test, you will get to know whether or not you or the person you love, has a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for this whiplash injury.
This simple test can be done online by filling out a small and easy form at the website of Accident Advice Helpline.
Simple steps to ensure safety in a shipyard
- Do not handle equipment that you are not trained for – either get yourself trained for it or else let trained personnel handle it.
- You need to be constantly briefed about the equipment in use.
- Do not leave things like ropes, tools, planks, etc., cluttered or lying around, this might be the reason for a slip and fall accident.
- Let the technical details of the equipment be handled by specialized persons.
- Unity and team effort can make things easier and reduce the chances of accidents.
- Be fully aware of what you are handling, hence have a clear and fresh mind when at work.
- Protective gear like helmets, gloves, goggles, etc., are necessary to minimize the intensity of accidents.
- Listen to the advice given by seniors as they have more expertise and know exactly how to go about ensuring safety at work.
Whiplash injury in Clydebank while working at a shipyard?
Have you or someone you know suffered from whiplash while working at a shipyard?
Make contact with the experts in injury compensation claims at Accident Advice Helpline, if you wish to seek compensation for whiplash injury in Clydebank, you can speak with them on the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or you can reach them at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line.
Date Published: 13th May 2014
Author: David Brown