Do you need a solicitor for a whiplash injury in Clovelly?
Situated in the Torridge district of Devon, UK, this appealing little village of Clovelly is a renowned tourist attraction spot. Prominent for donkeys, cobbled streets and amazing sights over the Bristol Channel, this village is covered with thick lush foliage. The main street runs 400 feet down steeply to the pier and does not permit motored vehicles.
Hence, goods are moved with the help of sledges. What makes it more picturesque are the beautiful cottages, a café, tiny shops, etc., lining the main street of this former fishing village. July, September and November hosts three major annual events in Clovelly. The Clovelly Maritime Festival is held in July, the Clovelly Lobster and Crab Feast in September and the November festival of the Clovelly Herring like all the major events is laced with folk music, various competitions, ethnic food stalls, etc.
By the means of the compensation calculator you or the person close to you can get an approximate estimate of the reparation amount due, in case of whiplash injury, while walking down the street of Clovelly.
You will be able to access this compensation calculator online by visiting Accident Advice Helpline at their website.
Tips to walk uphill or downhill in Clovelly
- Shorten your steps while walking uphill or downhill.
- Hilly roads will increase the exertion level, so walk with a slow calculated, even pace.
- Try not to lean too much while walking on a slope, as it might strain your back.
- Walk slowly as slopes tend to increase the heart rate as well your breathing intensity.
- While going downhill you pace becomes faster, so try to have a normal controlled pace.
- It is highly recommended that you be relaxed while walking.
- Do not be intoxicated while walking as you may lose your balance.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Do not wear tight shoes – make sure your shoes are comfortable.
- Take walking breaks if you feel exhausted.
Received a whiplash injury in Clovelly due to walking on a slope?
Are you or a person close to you in agony due to a whiplash injury caused by walking on the steep slopes of Clovelly?
If you seek to get compensated for the whiplash injury in Clovelly, all you need to do is get in touch with the experts in injury compensation at Accident Advice Helpline, and you can effortlessly contact them on: 0800 689 0500 from a land-line or on: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.