Do you need expert claims advice for a whiplash accident?
If your head is jolted out of its normal position suddenly, either forwards, backwards or sideways, then there’s a chance you’re going to suffer from whiplash.
The jolt can cause damage to the ligaments and tendons in your neck which can cause you pain and discomfort that is very disabling, and may make you consider claiming for a whiplash injury in Cawdor.
If this whiplash injury in Cawdor was caused through no fault of your own, you may want to see if you can claim compensation, and calling Accident Advice Helpline will confirm that for you.
How to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Cawdor
Claiming compensation for a whiplash injury in Cawdor can be time consuming and complex for the inexperienced victim, and many of them find the prospect too daunting.
They suffer in silence, and struggle through the extra financial burden of the accident, when if only they had contacted our team we could have aided in the process.
We are recommended by Esther Rantzen, who as a consumer champion does not put her name to anything she does not know is giving a good deal, but more than that she knows we look after our claimants as they are important to us.
Just some of the reasons why we, and Esther think we are best best for your claim are:
- 14 years experience of specialising in personal injury claims
- In house solicitors who have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that every area of your accident and injuries are examined. They will make sure that every cost and loss that has arisen because of the accident is recouped as part of your claim, as well as considering the prognosis for your future health.
- The no win no fee agreement because we have the confidence in our own abilities to win your claim, and do not want you worrying about how you will fund it. We will not ask you for any money for the work to be started, and we will not ask you for any money if your claim is lost.
- Expert claim advisers answering our freephone helpline: 0800 180 4123. These highly trained individuals will give you free legal advice regarding your claim, but leave you to make the decision about proceeding. You will be under no obligation to use our services, and they will not pressurise you to either.
- A compensation calculator we call our “30-second test“. This will let you know if you qualify for compensation, and will give you an estimate of how much it could be. This can only ever be an estimate in the early stages of your claim, because there are too many factors that can affect the final award.
- Four key principles that everyone at Accident Advice Helplines adheres to: Integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. Meaning that our claimants get the highest quality service, their needs always being given priority.
Accident Advice Helpline
When you need to make a personal injury claim for your whiplash injury in Cawdor, just remember that there are many thousands of claimants we have already successfully helped, and many of their testimonials are on our website, as well as on independent comparison sites.
Date Published: 18th June 2014