Whiplash injuries can be extremely painful and may cause the casualty to take time off work in order to recuperate further. Often victims of a whiplash related injury may be unaware that they have damaged the tender ligaments and soft tissues in their neck at the time of the accident.
Generally, it takes 6-24 hours for the symptoms of a whiplash injury to become apparent. Therefore, most cases of whiplash related injury are diagnosed by a general practitioner who may perform a physical examination of the neck to establish the cause of the pain.
If you, or some one close to you, have suffered from a whiplash injury in Cardiff then you may be eligible to claim personal injury compensation for the injury.
Simply call the well established law firm: Accident Advice Helpline, who can quickly and reliably ascertain your eligibility to make a personal injury compensation claim for your whiplash injury.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are a leading law firm with over 16 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, for people who have been injured through no fault of their own within the last 3 years’.
- They provide a 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline service to ensure that your call is answered effectively and swiftly whenever you decide to phone
- Their team of friendly and capable advisers can offer you no obligation advice and information about the process of claiming personal injury compensation
- Their professional injury solicitors will handle your compensation claim for your whiplash injury on a no-win, no-fee basis
- Their team of expert injury solicitors will ensure that your claim is processed efficiently on your behalf accountably and with integrity
- Their capable injury solicitors have a wealth of experience gained through helping thousands of people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation
- They offer a unique “30-second test” that allows you to find out for yourself, if you are entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim, by answering a few simple questions about your whiplash injury in Cardiff
What are the symptoms of a whiplash injury in Cardiff?
Symptoms vary but may include:
- pain in the neck, shoulders and upper back
- stiffness of the neck
- an inability to rotate the neck and nod the head
How long will my compensation claim for my whiplash injury in Cardiff take?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to give a precise time scale of how long it may take their team of experienced injury solicitors to process your personal injury compensation claim for your whiplash injury in Cardiff.
However, the highly experienced injury solicitors will ensure that your claim is processed with accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 12th May 2014