If your head receives a sudden jolt that forces it out of its usual movement areas in any direction, the ligaments and tendons in your neck can be damaged and cause you a great deal of pain and discomfort. What has happened is you have sustained a sprain in your neck, or as it is more commonly known, you have whiplash. If you are unlucky enough to suffer a whiplash injury in Bridgewater and someone else has caused it to happen sometime in the last three years, you could be entitled to compensation.
Claiming compensation for your whiplash injury in Bridgewater
Claiming compensation for your whiplash injury in Bridgewater can be stressful for the inexperienced victim and they should consider getting help to make the claim. The simplest way to claim for your whiplash injury in Bridgewater is to use Accident Advice Helpline and the advantages of doing this include:
- Over 15 years experience of making personal injury claims – experience cannot be replaced and can only be of benefit to the victims that use our services.
- In house solicitors who have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that every area of your accident and injuries are examined. The impact on your life needs accounting for and any costs and losses that have arisen because of the accident need to be reclaimed.
- The no win no fee agreement which means victims do not have find any money to start their claim, nor worry about paying us if the claim is lost. The no win no fee agreement takes care of funding the claim and we have enough confidence in our own abilities to win your claim.
- Expert claim advisers answering our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500. They are highly trained to be able to answer your questions with relevant and up to date information and there is no charge for this.
- A compensation calculator we call our 30-second test. This will let you know if you qualify for compensation and will give you an estimate of how much it could be. This can only ever be an estimate in the early stages of your claim, because there are too many factors that can affect the final award.
- Four key principles that everyone at Accident Advice Helplines adheres to. Integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. This means that our claimants get the highest quality service, their needs are always given priority.
These are just a few of the advantages of using the services of one of the largest specialist law firms in the industry, Accident Advice Helpline.
When you need to make a personal injury claim for your whiplash injury in Bridgewater, just remember that there are many thousands of claimants we have already successfully helped and many of their testimonials are on our website, as well as on independent comparison sites.
In 2003, we also won the approval of Esther Rantzen who became our patron. The queen of consumer affairs in the UK is still our patron and highly recommends that you use us if you want to claim compensation.
Date Published: 16th May 2014