If you sustain a whiplash injury in Bradley Stoke through no fault of your own, you could find that the person you feel is at fault contests your claim, and then you could have a fight on your hands to get your compensation.
The onus would be on you to prove your case, and this is where it is imperative that you have a specialist law firm on your side, someone with the experience and knowledge to build your case from the evidence you provide, In this situation, to give your claim for a whiplash injury in Bradley Stoke its best chance of success, you should let Accident Advice Helpline help you.
The evidence you need to gather for your whiplash injury in Bradley Stoke
You need as much evidence as you can gather to support your whiplash injury in Bradley Stoke claim, a few suggestions being:
- Photos of the accident scene can be very useful. Most mobile phones have a camera facility, so if you are able take as many photos as you can.
- If there was anyone about that witnessed the accident that caused your whiplash injury in Bradley Stoke, see if they are prepared to give a witness statement. If they are take the contact details so they can be contacted if needed.
- When there is a road traffic accident that involves injuries, the police have to be called. They will talk to everyone involved in the accident and examine the scene, any skid marks etc. From the information they can see and are told, they compile an accident report, which quite often points the finger of blame. A copy of this report could be vital when making your claim.
- If the accident happened in the work place, there are times the Health and Safety Executive have to be called. They have to investigate how the accident happened and compile a report. Like the police report, their findings could be vital evidence to support your claim.
- You will have to prove the extent of your injuries and medical reports from whoever treated you will be required. There are occasions where an independent medical report is requested, and this can only help speed up your claim.
- Any other evidence you think might strengthen your claim, no matter how minor or trivial it may seem, should be given with all the other evidence.
The next stage of making your claim
Once you have gathered as much evidence as you can, contact Accident Advice Helpline to start your personal injury claim. With 14 years experience of making successful claims, they have the knowledge and expertise to make sure you are treated fairly by the defendants, and that you get the compensation you are entitled to after an accident that was not your fault.
Complete one of our online options or call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123 to start your personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 30th June 2014