Footpath walk whiplash injury in Bicknoller?
Suffered a footpath walk whiplash injury in Bicknoller? Are you now seeking compensation for this injury? B
Solicitor for whiplash injury in Bicknoller?
It is possible to get compensated for this whiplash injury, under the following conditions:
- You or someone you love suffered from whiplash as a result of walking on the footpaths in Bicknoller, within the past 3 years.
- Another person was the cause of you or someone you love suffering from whiplash as a result of walking on the footpaths in Bicknoller.
- Medical treatment was required as you or someone you love suffered from whiplash as a result of walking on the footpaths in Bicknoller.
How to keep safe while enjoying a walk on the footpath
- Never ever stray away from the footpath.
- Before you set out for your footpath walk, be sure to check the latest weather forecast.
- Do not spoil the footpath with leftover food and litter.
- At all times, be sure to keep in sight.
- There could be many places on the footpath that are out of cell phone range, so let your family members or friends know where you are off to.
- In the UK, there are over 20,000 species of insects. So, if you have plans to go for a footpath walk in an area that is dense in vegetation, it is best to wear boots.
Who to call about your whiplash injury in Bicknoller
Call up Accident Advice Helpline on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or (from a landline) 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 4th May 2014
Author: David Brown