You or someone you love suffering from whiplash injury in Berwick-upon-Tweed due to an accident at the place of work and you are now very keen on seeking compensation for this whiplash injury?
Almost as much as 60% of the people of Berwick-upon-Tweed work in the service sector and this sector is inclusive of shipbuilding, hotels and catering, various shops, salmon fishing, financial services, sawmilling, fertilizer production, etc.
Accident due to whiplash injury in Berwick-upon-Tweed?
If you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash injury got due to an accident at the place of work in Berwick-upon-Tweed, it is possible to get compensated for this whiplash injury in the following circumstances:
- Another person was the cause of you or someone you love suffering from whiplash injury got due to an accident at the place of work in Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Medical treatment was needed because you or someone you love is suffering from whiplash injury got due to an accident at the place of work in Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- You or someone you love is suffering from whiplash injury got due to an accident at the place of work in Berwick-upon-Tweed within the past 3 years.
Tips to keep safe when at the work place
- When any machinery is being operated, do not approach from the blind side. Make sure the operator sees you when you approach.
- When you are not too sure of how to perform any task safely, at once ask your manager or supervisor.
- Pay close attention to your work place surroundings.
- Always follow the work place safety guidelines that you have been allocated.
Whiplash injury in Berwick-upon-Tweed due to work place accident?
Being the victim of a whiplash accident can leave you in a lot of pain and can also leave you unable to participate in a lot of activites you would normally take for granted. That being the case it could well be that your life has contracted somewhat over the time period following the accident.
If this is the case, you could be entitled to compensation not just for your injuries but also for the effects they have had on your lifestyle. Loss of earnings, inability to be part of a family unit, all of these are reasons for making a successful persona injury claim for whiplash.
Were you or someone you love injured at the place of work in Berwick-upon-Tweed and did this result in whiplash injury? Talk to the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for yourself or the person you love for whiplash injury in Berwick-upon-Tweed and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line phone or at the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.