Seeking compensation for whiplash injury
A whiplash injury in Berkswell due to you getting injured while out bird watching in Berkswell and you would now like to seek compensation for this whiplash injury? One of the best places for bird watching in the West Midlands is the Marsh Lane Nature Reserve that is located at Berkswell Quarry. Every year around 192 species of birds are found here and these include rare species like Little Egrets, Black Kites, Golden Plover, Grey Phalarope and Spotted Sandpiper.
Hurt due to whiplash injury in Berkswell?
Lying in West Midlands, UK, is the civil parish and village of Berkswell. Berkswell is historically located in the eastern part of the borough of Warwickshire. Berkswell lies around 11 km (7 miles) to the west of the city centre of Coventry. There are quite a number of houses in Berkswell that belong to the 16th and 17th century. Berkswell village and a few hamlets are included in the parish of Berkswell.
If you suffered from whiplash injury when you went bird watching in Berkswell, you could get compensated for this whiplash injury, under the following conditions:
- You went bird watching in Berkswell and you suffered from whiplash injury within the past 3 years.
- Some other person was the cause of you suffering from whiplash injury when you went bird watching in Berkswell.
- Medical treatment was needed as you went bird watching in Berkswell and you suffered from whiplash injuries.
Tips to keep you safe and enjoy yourself while you are bird watching
- When you see a bird, do not go close to it as it will fly away.
- Take along some insect repellent to ensure that you are not bitten by mosquitoes, bugs and other insects.
- Insects are not your only worry as there are many plants, trees and leaves that are also harmful and these include Poison Sumak, Poison Oak and Poison Ivy, to name a few.
- Take a first-aid kit along with you as this will be definitely useful, till the time you get medical help.
- Take a walking-stick as this will let you know that you are walking on firm ground.
Whiplash injury in Berkswell as a result of bird watching?
Did you suffer from whiplash injury as you went bird watching in Berkswell? Talk to the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for whiplash injury in Berkswell and you can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or, from a mobile phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.