- Have you been injured in an accident in Aylesford that was not your fault?
- Did your injuries need medical attention?
- Did the accident happen some time in the last three years?
- Have you answered yes to all of the above questions?
Then you may be entitled to compensation for a whiplash injury in Aylesford, or any other injury you may have sustained.
What type of accident caused your whiplash injury in Aylesford?
There are many ways to sustain a whiplash injury in Aylesford, any action that causes a sudden jolting movement to your head is the normal way, and this could happen in:
- A road traffic accident
- A slip, trip or fall
- A work related accident
- A holiday accident
- A sporting accident
- An animal attack
- An accident at school
Whenever your muscles, tendons and ligaments in your neck get torn or stretched, you have a whiplash injury, which can be very painful and disabling.
- Have you had to pay for private medical treatment?
- Have you had to use taxis to and from medical appointments?
- Have you had to pay for childcare while you are recovering?
- Have you had to pay a home help?
- Have you had any other expenses that would not have arisen if you had not been in the accident?
- Have you answered yes to any or all of the above questions?
Then you can recoup these extra expenses as part of your claim, but you must have kept receipts for them, as you will have to prove they have been paid.
Making a claim for your whiplash injury in Aylesford
Accident Advice Helpline have helped many thousands of claimants already to get the compensation they were entitled to; after being injured in an accident that was not their fault.Open Claim Calculator
So if you think you have a claim don’t delay, contact Accident Advice Helpline to start your claim today! Just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile to speak to our advisers.